(TV) Rhino's service (or lack thereof)

Tell me about it.  I have not received anything at all from Rhino.  Nothing!
They claimed that they sent out Marquee Moon and Adventure twice, but I
haven't received anything!  Old Waldorf is (a) on back order, (b) has been
shipped or (c) is lost -- depending on when I call and whom I talk to.  For
now, it's deemed to be lost, and they will refund me the money.  The service
is incredible!  I have never seen anything like it.

Rhino
> > > Handmade yesterday to complain that their homepage claims holiday
orders
> > can
> > > come within 10 days of Christmas and still be delivered, yet my
> month-old

[...]