Re: (TV) Rhino's service (or lack thereof)

Wait... so not only Rhino Handmade, but even regular, non-limited-edition Rhino
releases are taking MONTHS to deliver? Unacceptable. You'd be better off with
Amazon or Barnesandnoble.com (with same-day shipping in NYC!). Or Reflex. :^)

My Rhino Handmade order is back into "Merchandise is on back order" (after
going through this phase, then changing to "Order sent to warehouse for
shipping", then back, then this again... and, as always, no responses from
Rhino's customer service).

--Philip