(TV) Early Christmas List

Okay, I've seen Television twice what more could I possibly ask for ?

Well....

1.)  How about a new record album with new songs ?

er ...well if not that ...

2.)  How about a really cool biography of Television or of Tom Verlaine like
"Shakey: Neil Young's biography" or "Our band could be your life:Scenes from
the American Indie Underground 1981-1991" or like what I'm currently reading:
"Captain Beefheart: the Biography". Surely if the Ramones and the Talking
Heads and Patty Smith get bios why not Television ?

Okay , well I can dream.

- Russ