RE: (TV) Rhino's service (or lack thereof)

I'll second Keith's vote for Reflex - UK listers take note if good
service is important to you. Something we don't often get from retailers
in this country.

What the hell has gone wrong with rhinohandmade? I'm glad I ordered mine
early.
It sounds like the service given by a company about to go out of
business. I guess they weren't geared up for the demand. They should
come clean and admit there's a problem, and explain exactly what the
problem is. Terrible.
-Howard