Re: (TV) Rhino's service (or lack thereof)

Howard said :
> I'll second Keith's vote for Reflex - UK listers take note if good service
is important to you. Something we don't often get from retailers in this
country.

and Keith said :
I hereby cast my vote for Reflex, which got the reissues to me 2 days
before announced release date. And while I'm mentioning The Gentleman
Andy, BUY some Cheesmakers stuff - an antidote to all the crap out
there.

Thanks chaps . I'm not on this list to promote my business but it's great
when other people do :-) What greater pleasure could ther be than to plenish
people with such great music ?

And thanks for the Cheesemakers nod . Our debut promo video will hopefully
be up on our website soon and I'd hope a few of you will check it out and
let me know what you think .

ANyway , cheers
Andy