Re: (TV) MM and A- The Old Issues

In a message dated 11/22/2003 1:40:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pobbard@yahoo.com writes:
> Has anyone heard the new official live album from this tour? Is
> it any good? I thought it would be a big cash-in and couldn't
> imagine I'd want to hear Lee sing this stuff 35 years after
> recording it, but now these reviews are making me think
> twice...!

I've got it ... it surprised me ... I'm such a fan of the album that I had to
give it a try. It's an excellent rendition.

Picked up the DVD later, but haven't watched that yet.

         -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Of all the major team games, baseball is the most leisurely by nature. It's
often attacked for this by people who, I am convinced, must be incredibly
obtuse or selling some other product."
         -- Leonard Koppett, "The Thinking Fan's Guide To Baseball"