Re: (TV) OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks!  And happy thanks >>>GIVING<<< day to you too!  May peace prevail in the world and may the good ole USA regain her democracy!

Li

russvr@blarg.net wrote:
At the risk of coming off as seeming rather sappy, I just wanted to wish all
American T.V. fans a Happy Thanksgiving and to all non-American T.V. fans Good
Will and Cheer and to everyone Peace. This year I have a great deal of good
fortune for which to be thankful . Having two ears that still work is near
the top of my list followed by the great luck to live in a time that produced
bands like Television and to be allowed to participate in a forum like this
one. Thanks to everyone who posts here for making this the most interesting
and dynamic discussion group I've ever known and to our moderator ! - Russ