(TV) Dancing In The Streets

Trundling round town today we came across a store selling the various
volumes on video of the terrific BBC Documentary "Dancing In The Streets
- A History of Rock and Roll" really cheap. Reason I mention this is the
No Fun program. Punk from The Ramones to The Clash. Great footage and
interviews from NYC and London incl. Verlaine and Hell (and Tom explains
what a Marquee Moon is). Wonderful footage of the Patti Smith, Ramones,
Pistols and Clash etc. on stage .You've probably seen it already but if
you haven't you should take a look. Ah, the BBC do these things so well
- even if the voiceover sounds like somebody's grandfather.
My God, Patti Smith does talk a lot of crap, though.