(TV) OT: Capt. Beefheart/magic band fans

Hello . I am interested to find out if there are Television fans who are also
Captain Beefheart fans. The two bands could not  be (on the surface at least)
more different from each other, though, occasionally I'll hear something in
Beefheart's guitarist's lines that slightly nuances something similar in
Television. I am really getting into Beefheart though these days. I only have
two records of his so far, "Electricity" a compilation of early Beefheart and
the revered "Trout Mask Replica". TMR takes many listenings before it begins
to make sense; it's definitely what I would call difficult music. Anyone else
out there into Capt. Beefheart ?
- Russ

p.s. this is my happy birthday to me post, 42 years young. sharing birthdays
with Little Richard and Werner Heisenburg.