(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1023

I have Unknown Pleasures -- but I never liked Joy Division that much
either -- though I listened to Unknown Pleasures recently after seeing the
movie 24 Hour Party People, and while it's good, I wouldn't consider them
quite in the same league with Television...  but I think it's purely a
matter of taste.

Soul box. Of course I had heard *of* them for 15-20 years prior to that. I
find it interesting that you think the first two JD albums equal TV's first
two, because the Body & Soul box didn't even do it for me. I came away
wondering "What's the fuss?" I didn't even consider them in the same league
as Television.