From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Keith
Allison
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 4:22 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) It's Television Christmas Fun Time!

Following the runaway success of last year's Quiz, here's The Wonder
2003 Christmas Prize Puzzle!

Fabulous prizes to be won! (Well, OK, that's an exaggeration).

You can do it online but, for some reason, it only seems to work
properly with Internet Explorer, and you must have the Java plug-in
working. If you haven't then you can still enter. Details at:

http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/puzzle/index.htm