Re: (TV) It's Television Christmas Fun Time! Attention Keith

In message <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A02146684@vntmail03.volpe.dot
.gov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
>Question: The way you have your Puzzle process on its web site/page set-
>up, it appears a person can NOT  send/enter the contest unless every one
>of the answers is correctly filled-in.

Correct - you can only see the entry word after completing the whole
thing.

>Is this so?  And if so, what if
>no one on List can get ALL the puzzle questions correctly completed?

I already have a couple of completed entries so, with relief, I don't
have to worry about that!

Come on Leo, you can do it - it's not as hard as bits of your quiz!

Keith