Re: (TV) RE: Mojo / Bowie

It's not a standard issue of MOJO - more like a special edition
- so the McCartney one doesn't really replace it (since that's
the December issue). Still, not sure where you can find it - my
Harvard Sq. knowledge is sadly out of date.

Actually, if you want, I'll send you my copy Leo - I've already
read it. Email me privately and let me know.

--Phil