(TV) RFTT

They were awesome.  Buy Rocket Redux when it is
released in January.  The band cut all the originals
in Richrad's studio and it sounds great.

Richar was phenomonal, as was Cheetah, DT, Craig Bell,
etc.

Spoke to Richard after.  He knew my name!  Said it was
good to finally meet me.  He was very friendly and
cool.  That really impressed the folks I was with.

The band was hotter than the sun.  Richard seems VERY
pleased to be part of it.  On encore, they even did a
RL song which he sung, amnesia.  He did a great job.

I know some disagree, but right now RL is the superior
guitarist b/n him and Verlaine.

The man is a technical genius.

=====
I've stopped my dreaming,
I won't do too much scheming
These days, these days.
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten.
Please don't confront me with my failures,
I had not forgotten them.
      --Jackson Browne (Nico)