Re: (TV) Just wondering about "The Wonder"

 Leo wrote:

> As regards:
> >since the original CD was remastered can this can
> >one be different?
>
> Please explain how original could be remastered.
> I first bought a vinyl version around 1990,
> and as cd-s were already invented by then, why
> would it have been necessary to re-master?

Well, it's marked ADD, which I take to mean that the analogue master was
remastered for the CD, as opposed to just simply digitized (AAD). I feel I
can hear the result, in that The Wonder CD has a clearer sound than the
Flash Light CD. And I presume that is the only CD version of The Wonder
until this new reissue, which may or may not have come out yet.

We know that Tom Verlaine is not interested in digital equipment, but does
he take any interest in the CD versions of his albums?

--JoeT