(TV) Just wondering about "The Wonder"

Joe Thornton wrote:

>Just wondering... Has anyone acquired
the new reissue of The Wonder? Are there
>new notes? Are the lyrics included?

>It is said to be remastered, but since the
>original CD was remastered can this
>one be different?

As I ordered my re-issue back in late August,
and have received no cd despite two e-mails
to the company/distributor, I now believe
that this is a case of a someone trying to
out-do the great job the people at Rhino
have been performing in getting all the
ordered copies of "The Old Waldorf" to
Television fans.

The Wonder re-issue people, Siren Disc Customer Service
at: service@sirendisc.com  told me months ago
that the release date had been 'held up"
See their e-mail below.

I guess it's time for me to bug them again.
Yet I have the sneaking suspicion that it could be TV
himself who's responsible for the delay.

As regards:
>since the original CD was remastered can this can
>one be different?

Please explain how original could be remastered.
I first bought a vinyl version around 1990,
and as cd-s were already invented by then, why
would it have been necessary to re-master?

Unless of course their was only a vinyl version/analogue
master for several years and a master was not made in 1990
for a cd version, and so the "re-mastering" [does it say
it on your cd copy?] was necessary to make 'adjust'/tweak the
analogue tape output to compensate for digital technology/sonics.

Have I confused you yet?  As far as the lyrics or liner notes,
maybe that's what holding up the release, as Tom writes slowly.

	Leo