(TV) Xmas offer!

Great questions!  I hope I'm answering in time (and that I'm answering
right).  I'm intrigued to hear the Scary Monsters recordings.

1) - (Based on recordings I have and can remember off the top of my head 'cuz
I'm at work, not home)  Marquee Moon; Glory; Breakin' In My Heart; Prove It;
and Psychotic Reaction...  Here comes my (one) disclaimer:  I have Elevation
and Venus on a Verlaine recording from 1982 (?), but they are from a different
source than the rest of the show - so I'm pretty positive he didn't do those
solo.  Also - I'm sure I have Television doing Grip Of Love, but not TV.  I
just find it hard to believe he didn't do it live at some point. And lastly, the
Television song "Kingdom Come" is not the same as the TV song, so that doesn't
count, right?

2) - "A fortune in lies." (from "Without A Word", which is very close to
"Hard On Love"!)

Sorry fo my rambling, I just got excited about the contest.  Happy Holidays!

Heath

1) What are the only songs that TV ever played live from 1981 - 1990,
which  were also performed by Television?

2) Complete this lyric:
"I've been given a fortune/ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _   _ _ _ _ /
so spoke Laura/as she closed her eyes"