Re: (TV) NY Times Article - Richard Hell's Personal Archives going to NYU

Totally fascinating. The unpublished Verlaine manuscript is, I
suspect, the one mentioned in Hell's book ARTIFACT - it's called
"28th Century" or something and was written in the mid-70s.

Next Television show, I'm calling out for "16.50"!

--Phil