Re: (TV) Re:(seeking heated debate) / Stoking the fires

----- Original Message -----
From: "eRacerX" <eracerx@adelphia.net>

> Yes, the story of my musical influence on almost everybody.
> Almost no one likes what I like (except MM'ers, of course).

Same story. I have the most diverse music tastes of anyone I know and most
of what I like I can't get my friends into, my girlfriend (at least she
likes television and Neil); god, can't we all just like the same music ?
(tougue definitely in cheek). Oh, then there's my really controversial likes
like The Eagles (okay i'm trolling now - just their more rocking stuff,
really) . But if I could have just one thing: to get my girlfriend to at
least "appreciate" King Crimson...let's not even talk about Yes...
- Russ