RE: (TV) Re:(seeking heated debate) / Stoking the fires

robin said:"...and spent
the rest of the day going on about "how anyone can
listen to that!"

Yes, the story of my musical influence on almost everybody.
Almost no one likes what I like (except MM'ers, of course).
I have to temper the selections I play when people are over - even when it's
just me and my wife - I'm sure at least 1/2 of us have the same tale...
I have found that as I get older, my tastes are becoming even more diverse,
I have mixes with TV/Verlaine, the Stokes, Dean Martin, Style Council, Joy
Division, Kings of Leon, Bill Black's Combo, Flaming Lips, Neil,
Raveonettes, Posies, Tom Waits, Shins, 70s Glam, Motown, etc etc etc etc  -
Hey, it's all good.
A big favorite is to throw in some of my own stuff, just to see if anyone
asks "Who is it?" or "how anyone can listen to that!?" like they do most of
time...

embrace diversity
 - H.

NP: Alabama ThunderPussy: Constellation