Re: (TV) Re:(seeking heated debate) / Stoking the fires

> As 'punishment' for this comment and whenever he
> plays the
> Strokes, I subsequently subject him to the
> officially sold
> by Television live version of "1880 or So" played at
> about
> 110 db (or the Rhino "Live at the Waldorf".

yeah, i accidentally "punished" a co-worker that way
this week.  had a recording of the 12-30-76 cbgbs show
playing in my office...someone came in while i was
out, had to work in there 20 minutes or so...and spent
the rest of the day going on about "how anyone can
listen to that!"