Re: (TV) a question (seeking heated debate)

I hear no Television in the Strokes but lots of the
Strokes inluence on Television.

Kidding aside, the Strokes do not do a lot for me but
I bet they are getting sick of the Television
references and the odds are probably pretty good that
they may have heard of but never actually heard
Television until all the references.

I do see a parallal between the 60's comparisions of
the Beatles to the Stones w/ the Strokes being the
Beatles and White Stripes being the Stones.  For that
matter wasn't Wings much bettwer than the Beatles and
Mick's solo stuff is way more cool, oh forget it...

greg