Re: (TV) Treatin' meself ( again )

Hi Henry

Just got them today . Heads and Hearts / Shock of Daylight are the titles .
I've previously only had From The Lions Mouth . The song that made me get
that album was 'Judgement' . It was on a free CD with Uncut mag in the UK
and I was so stunned by this track that I sat and played it over and over
again for an hour . This is no mean feat considering the amount of new music
I hear in my job etc .
I know these are the last two albums they put out but am prepared for
anything . I really should try to pick up the other albums as well .

The three Foxhole 12"ers were in staggering condition for 26 year old
records . Absolutely unplayed vinyl and the sleeves are just impeccable . In
much better condition than some of the new releases we recieve from bloody
record companies !

Also picked up the new Gang of Four compilation and am currently listening
to that . Just swimming in cool music tonight :-)

Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
' no more money , no more fancy dress
 this other kingdom seems by far the best .
I will not go , prefer a feast of friends to the giant family '
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk