	From: tv-owner@obbard.com on behalf of Maurice Rickard
	Sent: Tue 1/20/2004 7:24 PM
	To: tv@obbard.com
	Subject: (TV) Wonky trainspotting "See No Evil" observation

	OK, so I put on some college radio in the car (PTS, Joe, not RCT),
	hear the end of one tune, and then--ah!--hear the beginning chords of
	"See No Evil."  There is, however, something wrong--absolutely none
	of Richard's guitar, except the solo.  It's all missing.  It is quite
	clearly the album performance, but again, all the lead guitar except
	the solo is missing.  It might be a mono mix, as both channels are
	present, but I'm quite mystified.  Anyone know of any obscure 45
	mixes lacking the lead guitar?

	Curious, indeed.
	--
	Maurice Rickard