(TV) RE: "See No Evil" observation / Television Channels

I may be just saying what Philip said in
a different way[?]---but

Ever since I first heard "See No Evil" eons ago,
I've been aware that its stereo (channel) separation
was/is incredible. Whenever I set my hi fi amplifier's
output on just "LEFT" or just "Right" (just for fun), I
get out of both speakers simultaneously, only half of the
guitars --almost sounds like 2 different songs One of these amp
positions  (can't remember if L or R) completely 'wipes out"
Lloyd's lead---there is virtually no "bleed thru" to
the other channel .

So my guess is somehow that radio station broadcast just
the Right or Left channel (but don't know why/how this could happen).

Another song with incredible channel separation is
the Beatles "I Feel Fine".

Leo

Philip wrote:
>Could it have been a single channel (right or left), broadcast
>as mono (so both channels would be present)? It wouldn't the
>first time I've heard a radio station only transmit "half" of a
>song... it only takes one mono 1/4" to 1/8" converter (or vice
>versa) to make it happen. Or a stereo one not fully plugged-in.

--Phil