RE: (TV) Not Robert Burns, Hello Soviet Union

I thought both his parents were Scottish, married over here then emigrated to the states, its the sort of thing that always comes up in interviews here, he still had an Aunt living in Glasgow fairly recently

I've also heard the name change to Miller story here, but assumed he was making it up to get over the always being asked about his Scottish relatives whenever he does an interview here !

From: "leif joley" <leifjoley@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Not Robert Burns, Hello Soviet Union
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:38:10 +0000

I've also read that he has this Lithuanian heritage; I have a pretty clear memory of him talking about it in an interview once. And he sure doesn't look as healthy as the other three TV members - he's got this grey and gloomy appearance that's all too common amongst East Europeans. There's a significant difference between people from the Baltic states and us in Scandinavia, even though we are sort of neighbor countries - they look sad and hungry, while we - especially the Swedes - look happy and healthy.

Leif J, Sweden