Re: (TV) Patti Smith dates - OT Now Pixies

I have no mixed feelings, anyone can change their
mind.  Even if they are horrible I don't care.  I have
missed all my heroes live as they rarely come anywhere
near where I live.  I missed Verlaine in Minneapolis
due to work commitments (big mistake, should have quit
the f'n job, MN is not near where I live but cheap
airfare from Minot), Richard Thompson when he was in
Calgary, Robyn Hitchcock in Winnipeg and Calgary and
Frank Black in Regina last year due to weather closing
roads.  These are my favorite bands of all time, I own
all their collections.  Frank Black seems to love
Western Canada and the venue he is playing in Regina
w/ the Pixies holds a mere 1400 people.  This will be
great!

Good to see there are Pixie fans here.

Greg