(TV) Watching Television

Well, there's always an upside and a downside to things.  I've just
finished my first week at my new full time job (yay!) which will (among
other things) allow me to up the bandwidth to the server that runs the
list and its adjunct website (yaaaaay!!).

On the downside, there's no way I can get the Friday off later this
month to go see Television in NYC.  (Boooooooo.)  So it's the Boston
show for me - hope to see some of you folks there!