Re: (TV) RE: Dennis on Radio & Interview with Richard Lloyd

Er, collaboration with Giorno?
The station has been playing my spoken word stuff so I assume its about my
writing. I'm sure Jim Carroll's name will come up somewhere in the
interview, just because we write about the same place.
As far as I know Television will not be discussed, but I'm not the one
asking the quesyions and I really have no idea what will ne asked of me
besides my writing.
Yes the Lloyd interview is audio only, as it was broadcast on an internet
radio station. Sorry ifr anyone doesn't have a soundcard and can't get to
hear it.