From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) What are you listening to?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:45:46 -0800 (PST)

Here's what in my RioVolt right now:

Franz Ferdinand: s/t
The Band: MUSIC FROM BIG PINK [remaster]
Bob Dylan: BLONDE ON BLONDE, LIVE 1966 CD2
David Bowie: REALITY
Paul Butterfield Blues Band: ANTHOLOGY CD1
Gene Clark: W/THE GOSDIN BROTHERS, NO OTHER
Fairport Convention: UNHALFBRICKING, WHAT WE DID ON...
[remasters]
Jonathan Richman: JONATHAN RICHMAN & THE MODERN LOVERS [1976
debut, 2004 remaster - just got this yesterday]
Undertones: GET WHAT YOU NEED, LISTENING IN [BBC 78-82]

In my CD player at home, I have Pere Ubu's 390 DEGREES OF
SIMULATED STEREO and a disc of Dylan outtakes c. 65/6.

3(!) of the albums I've named were actually released in the last
year. That's gotta be a record for me.

What is everyone else listening to?

--Phil