Re: (TV) OT Village Green Preservation Society

Fans of this album (as am I) might want to look for the really fine book about its making that came out last year. Part of a series called "33 1/3" from Continuum Books where they get a rock writer or (better) a musician to go off on seminal work. The Kinks one is by Andy Miller; I've also read the one on "Dusty in Memphis" by ex-del Fuego Warren Zanes which is idiosyncratic and funny. Joe Pernice of the Pernice Brothers has one on "Meat is Murder" that sounds good too.

I read the edition covering Love's "Forever Changes" and it was a very interesting read. I'm going to pick up the one for "Village Green".

Good list -- do I hear for a call to push for "MM"?

There is an edition of 33 1/3 for Marquee Moon planned.