(TV) There's a Book on Marquee Moon

Someone asked a little while ago about books
on music.

There's a book on the album entitled "Television's Marquee Moon"
that I've been trying for a year and a half to get from Amazon. com
(new or used).

The following is not a joke:

"Dear Mr. Casey,

We're writing to let you know that, as of today, we have yet to locate a
match for the following item from your Amazon Marketplace pre-order:
Television's Marquee Moon [Paperback]  by Keenan, David

If you'd like to extend the expiration date for this pre-order, or modify
it any way, simply follow the link below or go to the "used item
pre-orders" section of the Your Account link at the top of every Amazon.com
page."