RE: (TV) What are you listening to?

Since discovering sharing the groove (STG) - www.sharingthegroove.org I
have been downloading and listening to tons of new stuff.
As I type this I'm listening to Pat Metheny with Charlie Haden & Billy
Higgins 7/3/86, while I'm downloading Ornette Coleman quartet, Ann Arbor
3/19/04.
Wow! This is why the internet is so good!

Also listening to:
Peter Green & the Splinter Group 1998 (from STG)
A couple of Leo Kottke shows and a Mississippi John Hurt from STG, tons
more jazz from STG, I'm also going through a prog-rock phase so I'm
listening to some Peter Gabriel era Genesis bootlegs, again mostly from
STG.
I also listened to Tom Verlaine, Cinema, SF 10/19/81 today - Yonki Time!
I may tree this one on the Television Yahoo group.
Also Bob Dylan 3/25/03 Brixton Academy.

-Howard