(TV) Television dates in Europe?

I have to stress that none of this is confirmed (and it didn't come from
Richard L. or John Telfer) but I just had an email that Television are
playing Europe in June.

The dates mentioned were Paris (11.6., Bataclan) and Berlin (13.6.
Volksb|hne) and also a date in London. A search through NME ticketline
does, indeed, give the following: Television, University of London
Union, Wednesday 23/06/04, 7.30. This seems an unlikely venue and may,
indeed, refer to a bunch of students sitting round watching Eastenders,
but then again...

I'll try to get some confirmation but right now I'm off to bed.

Keith