(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1082

"Amandla1199@aol.com
Subject: (TV) NYC

Did anyone see the show in NYC last night?

Susan"

I was there, and enough other peolple to fill Irving Plaza to 1/2 or 3/4 capacity (i.e. not close to a sellout).
Fine by me, minimal jostling, but obviously not desirable for the band/venue. Tonite (Friday) I suspect will draw a larger crowd.

Persia, Marquee Moon, Little Johnny Jewel were AMAZING (no muddy sound last night)! I would say the band was definitely "on".

There was a persistent feedback problem that TV could never quite eliminate. And of course, lots of tuning!

First time I've ever seen them in concert. Hopefully not the last.

michael