RE: (TV) OT: TNR "The iPod Blues"

That's interesting-I was reading a similar piece on TWAS recently,
http://www.furia.com/twas/twas0460.html .

While this is clearly a transition stage, I don't quite think I'm ready
to declare the "death of the LP". Most of the music I enjoy exists
outside the record industry anyway, and iTunes is merely the Majors
attempt to bring order to chaos.
LH

http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?pt=x2pHVZcoCib7MYKrX4DvF2%3D%3D

No mention of Television, though.