Re: (TV) What are you listening to? + about Elvis Costello...

In message <040e01c4164c$29a12a10$691eb9d9@joeslaptop>, Joe Thornton
<joe.thornton@gmx.net> writes
>This reminds me of what Tom once said about Elvis C. (copied below). I
>fancy that, at that point in time, Tom hadn't heard "Watchin' The
>Detectives" or other good stuff. Anyway, while I know people would like
>to hear Tom in interviews, you must ask yourself: would you prefer to
>have Tom shoot his mouth off like this, or remain silent, reputation
>intact? :-)

Well, I think I'd rather read the things he says in interviews, probably
because they're often so provocatively ridiculous, not to mention
paranoid.

I'd say he was right on the button with Elvis C. though.