Re: (TV) Boston Only: Some Impressions / 'Ineffable' / Some Details & Craz y Ideas / Rocket from Grant's Tomb / Dec. 4, 1992

Dear Leo-

Thank you for the great review/thoughts/impressions of the Boston gig. I hope that on one of my trips to Boston (every 6 weeks or so) I can buy you a Dunkin' coffee someday and discuss all things Television.

Cheers,

Brian

"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
I guess the first thing I should do is admit that I was wrong
on all 3 predictions that I had made about the Boston show:....