Re: (TV) TV at Glastonbury

--- Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:
> With all due respect to Keith and others who have harped on
> about the
> Academy Live CD's unavailability and a few other incidents, I
> think there's
> plenty of evidence that the guys in Television listen to their
> fans, and respond, in their own peculiar way.

Even though I think I am a better example of "harping on" than
Keith when it comes to TV (Keith has better manners), I agree
that Television does, "in their own peculiar way", respond. I
remember thinking the inclusion of "O Mi Amore" in the 2002
setlist was a response to the professed love of that song by
many members of this list. I feel the same way about "The
Dream's Dream" showing up in this year's setlist.

While I don't think Tom (or Richard or Fred or Billy) is
secretly reading this list message-by-message, I'm sure some
friends/acquaintances of the Tom's do or have, and probably
filter comments to him days/months/years later. It's not like
there are other large, connected groups of Television fans out
there outside of this list (not as far as I know...)

--Phil