Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine's great but unavailable songs -- The Miller's Tale 2?

You quote me out of context and besides, I was not being literal. I was
agreeing with Joe that Verlaine's more subtle songs were as equally worthy
as his "intense" songs. The last comment is my sad commentary on the recent
state of popular music and an affirmation of Verlaine's "pop" songs. "The
"Seminal band" Television (When was the last time you read a review without
seminal?)is just a blip on the public's radar screens. Tom Verlaine,
himself, is definitely flying below the radar.

Mike