Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Boarding School

wasn't his father some sort of ambassador?  which
might be what created his interest in global politics,
which ended up being a distinctly clash contribution
to punk.

but to pick on the stroke (my point) -- i have no
trouble imagining many early punks were middle class
- -- but i do not believe many were from wealthy homes.
and i really am put off by the whole "my daddy bought
me a band" priviledge of the strokes.