RE: (TV) The Palladium

Update...

I just checked my stuff, and I still have a CD-R of the Palladium show.
It's 45:29 in length, and has the following songs: Fire Engine / Friction /
Elevation / Little Johnny Jewel / Adventure / Knockin' On Heaven's Door /
Kingdom Come.  I've got it marked as "VG-" sound, which is about bad as it
gets.

Maybe I'll put a copy of it on ebay and see how much it goes for ;-)

Steve Rovner
serovner@mindspring.com

> > From: Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
> > Date: 5/7/2004 7:40:07 PM
> > Subject: (TV) The Palladium: 20 Questions / Opening for Peter Gabriel
> >
> > Does the NY Stories cd-r contain the only existing  song of Television
at the Palladium in NYC (Dec 31 1976, opened for Patti Smith/John Cale)?
> > NY Stories contains only one Palladium song!
> >
> > Anyone know of any other cd-rs/boots/recordings of any kind of the
Palladium show?