(TV) OT but worth your consideration

Back in '75 I heard a band called Starry Eyed and Laughing; their second
album, "thought Talk" was released in the US and two songs got airplay on
the old WNEW-FM - "One Foot In the Boat," an upbeat pop number about suicide
attempts and the title track, a wordless song that sounded like CS & N
backed by the Byrds.  I loved the record; it's one of the few that featured
a Rickenbacker 12-string as a lead instrument.  This record along with the
first have been reissued as a double CD set with extra tracks and a thick
booklet (that's a pain to get back in the case) and while not every song's a
gem, the music's terrific.  It's available through aurora_music@hotmail.com
(they take US checks!).  It ain't cheap - this is a true home grown project.
Also ask about "Fallen" by the Falcons, SE & L lead guitarist Tony Poole's
latest project - the song "It's Gonna Rain Soon" will break your heart, has
an absolutely gorgeous Rickenbacker break and vocals that sound like the
Everly Brothers and the Walker Brothers combined.  As one of the quotes in
the Starry Eyed and Laughing set says: "Fans of the Eagles should hear this
so they know what this music is supposed to sound like."  Thank you for your
indulgence.