RE: (TV) Television's 4th?: the New Songs / the Unknown Unknowns / Reading Music / Piano

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Casey,
Leo J
I could recount the bazillion
Boston bands in 1970s who literally couldn't play. There was one duo
in particular consisting of a husband and wife, whose name I can't
recall at the moment, who thought energy, cartoonish-ness, and
rock equals goofiness, made up for not being able to play.

That was, I believe, Tracks, who have released a CD of their stuff from the
good old days if you're interested.  "Brakes on You" was their best known
song and would've gotten me kicked off WERS if the faculty advisor had
understood the words.