From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of eracerx
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:22 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Roxy Music

CAn I get in on this Roxy thing:
  I still follow those guys around.
I was the coolest kid on Long Island in 1973, just because I LOVED 'For Your
Pleasure'. Eno was/is a big hero, I see Ferry everytime he plays in the
states, and I have everything they either collectively or separately
recorded. I forgive a lot of those guys sins, just because they were/are in
Roxy. There was never anything like them, many imitators, but nothing ever
really like them. Even through the disco years.

  - H.
NP: CCR Bayou Country