Re: (TV) Matter of Taste / Wrong / Can't Dance / Non-Musician-Angle

Wow -- I gather that since no-one on this list is as bad as me (guitar
tuning has always been a challenge -- broken many high-E strings while
tuning), all I need is balls -- at least of the figurative kinds  :-)

Time to take my guitars out of the closet.

Emilie

> Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
> From: grntg <grntg@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: (TV) Matter of Taste / Wrong / Can't Dance /