Re: (TV) Sleater-Kinney article w/TV references

--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hmm... sounds like Post-Corporate Punk to me. Don't you find
> that
> Powerpoint sounds better on one of those old laptops and not
> these new
> cheap Japanese copies?

I think Powerpoint sounds better on old-fashioned CRT displays.
There's no warmth in these LCD things. That's why Neil Young
hasn't released most of his Powerpoints for LCD yet (and
probably never will). Worse, you can't even copy things from one
monitor to another. And don't even get me started on the OLED
stuff the "suits" are trying to push on us now...

--Phil