Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd at Joey Ramone Cancer Benefit

In a message dated 5/31/2004 10:29:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tv-owner@brainiac.com writes:

> Looks like Marc Bell was doing the drums - anyone know who the bass player
> was ? anyone go ?

I was there, a FANTASTIC NIGHT. Richard made 2 appearances, first him &
Cheetah Chrome (Dead Boys) did a short (2 or 3 song) acoustic set. Then Richard did
a couple of songs as part of the "Friends of Joey Ramone" All Star band. I
believe the bassist in this pic was Andy Shernoff of the Dictators. One of the
songs that Richrd performed that I recognized was "Amnesia" from RFTT. No TV
songs though

Cheers,
Tom G

Do you wanna know why Joey Ramone's my hero?  Because people never
managed to grind him down.  They never stole his spirit.  He never gave in,
never gave up, and never sold out, right 'til his last breath.  And he's not
dead.  Guys like that, they live forever.
- Langley of the Lone Gunmen, The X-Files