Re: (TV) the way the movie died...

--- Emilie Hsu <ehsu@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Actually, you're right in a way, _The Trial_ is a little
> self-indulgent.

If "self-indulgent" is a euphemism for "slow" or even "boring",
then I agree! I've always liked Anthony Perkins, and I saw "The
Trial" on an extraordinarily bad print in 1993 or so. It had its
moments. But it was, in some ways, an act of willpower to stick
with it.

Then again, this comes from a guy who saw "Shrek 2" and "Day of
the Jackal (1973)" in succession this weekend, so take it all
with a grain of salt...

--Phil