RE: (TV) The Last Time

>Leo, I would be highly delighted if you could prove me wrong here.

Howard,

You are correct about several 1977 CBGBs' Television shows being
advertised but cancelled,  namely, April -28-May 1)  But according
to The Wonder.

"1977 CBGBs, Feb 24, Feb 25, and Feb 26   "Fans" Opening Act"
these 3 shows were not cancelled.

  http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/facts/index.htm

Of course, there's always the possibility someone gave Keith false info?

Philip, As I said in my next e-mail: "Not complaining of quality
of show, just the cd-r title and fact claim is made it was the
Last time they ever played CBGBs"